corporate2community is a proud certified social enterprise, which means that we are a for-profit business with a mission to produce a measurable social impact.
To do this, we focus on three interconnected areas: building resilient businesses, helping communities thrive, and leading multi-stakeholder collaborations.
We are dedicated to helping Australian communities by working with governments, businesses and individuals to ‘think differently’ and ‘do differently’ when it comes to their approach to disasters.
We are committed to giving back
As a social enterprise, we are committed to building a business that makes a difference. We do this by:
- Reinvesting 50% of our profits into supporting community preparedness, resilience and recovery;
- offering a ‘Pay to Participate’ or ‘Paid to Participate’ model to ensure vulnerable groups are not economically restricted or impacted; and
- employing local community-based personnel for C2C projects to build capabilities in communities from day one.
Join us to deliver on our social impact
We offer three social impact solutions:
- Co-designed Grants program where we support communities to create a new grant program, apply for funding, implement a grant program, acquit a grant and build local capabilities in resilience;
- Help a Local Community where we connect you with an expert who provides a free 30-minute consultation to share their knowledge, experience and connections to help your community; and
- Help a Small Biz where we match disaster-impacted small businesses in need with help and assistance offered by other small businesses.
If you would like to join us to deliver on our social impact, please contact us.