Consulting and Advisory
Inclusive collaboration is vital to build shared resilience. Government must play a leadership role to build a culture of resilience.
Disaster resilience is everyone’s business
Disasters are happening more often.
So it’s more important than ever for government, business and communities to work together.
At corporate2community, we have over XX years’ experience in Australia and overseas.
We’ve worked with all levels of government. We know how complex it is to manage disasters across jurisdictions and departments.
And we have international knowledge and experience in bringing best practice to Australia.
We’re an independent voice to support participation from a range of stakeholders.
We’ve worked on:
- State Fire Management Strategies
- Engagement Strategies and Toolkits
- Community programs
We’ve developed programs including:
- Consequence-led disaster stakeholder mapping
- Cross-emergency management collaborations
- Inclusive engagement process design and delivery
- Multi-stakeholder facilitation
FREE Discovery Call
Book a no obligation 30-minute call to discuss your national, state or local disaster resilience, response or recovery priorities.